This is a part-time, remote position focused on handling patent preparation and prosecution in the software, telecom, networking and semiconductor fields (sorry but no chem/bio/mechanical). We provide production-based compensation with the potential for bonuses while providing the freedom to work when and where you please.
Responsible for assisting with the preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
- 7+ years of recent preparation and/or prosecution experience
- Registered Patent Attorney at the USPTO
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent fields
- Self-motivated individual that can hit the ground running
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proactive Patents provides a unique blend of custom software and technical expertise to maximize the value of our clients’ patent portfolios while reducing unnecessary cost. Our software provides deep claim analysis that is the driving force behind all of our services, which include Portfolio Optimization, Law Firm Performance, Threat Mitigation and Enhanced Patent Preparation/Prosecution.