This is a part-time, remote position focused on creating Evidence of Use (EoU) claim charts for products/features in the software, telecom, networking and semiconductor fields (sorry but no chem/bio/mechanical). We provide production-based compensation with the potential for bonuses while providing the freedom to work when and where you please.
Responsible for finding products/features that read against an independent claim and creating a detailed claim chart that shows how all limitations of the claim are being practiced.
- 5+ years of experience with creating EoU claim charts
- Registered Patent Attorney or Registered Patent Agent at the USPTO is a major advantage
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent fields
- Self-motivated individual that can hit the ground running
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proactive Patents provides a unique blend of custom software and technical expertise to maximize the value of our clients’ patent portfolios while reducing unnecessary cost. Our software provides deep claim analysis that is the driving force behind all of our services, which include Portfolio Optimization, Law Firm Performance, Threat Mitigation and Enhanced Patent Preparation/Prosecution.